Lake Anne Elementary School (LAES), North Shore Drive
~ 10 Mile Trail Run
It’s about 1 mile from start to dirt trail
View: Start Location /
- From the LAES parking lot, go left North Shore Dr. towards the Lake Anne Village Center (LAVC)
- After about ¼ mile, just past the pool, turn right onto path.
- Follow path a short distance then turn left across foot bridge and into LAVC
- Run through Lake Anne Plaza, exiting through passageway by Jasmine Restaurant.
- Run up steps and continue straight on pathway, through tunnel, and bear left to North Shore Dr.
- Follow North Shore Drive to end. (Recommend foot bridge to cross Wiehle.)
- Turn right into Upland pool parking area then take path adjacent to building down hill
- At bottom of hill, turn left onto trail system.
- After the foot bridge, at the 3-way fork, go straight. (~0.5miles)
- Right at fork (~50 yards)
- Right on dirt road (~1 mile). Pay attention to trail entrance behind you so you’ll find it coming back.
- Straight returning onto trial when road veers right (~ ¼ mile)
- Trail merges with the CCT just south of the lighted soccer fields in Lake Fairfax Park. (~ ½ mile).
- Stay on CCT until Carpers Farm Way. (Water will be available there on most days)
- Turn-around and retrace course watching for the following:
- After the lighted soccer fields, keep right at the fork, where there is a sign about the Fairfax Park trails.
- At the next fork, keep right.
- After crossing bridge at Lake Fairfax, keep left.
- When you return to the dirt road (see step 8 above), pay attention to the left turn onto the trail