North Hills Park Pavilion
North Village Road, 1 Block North of Center Harbor Road
3 Mile Walk
Measured: 3 mile
View: Start Location
- Take path going by right of water fountain over bridge.
- Stay on the path which will cross North Village Road towards the North Hills pool.
- Turn right on North Village Road, go between two small stone walls, turn left onto path.
- Stay on path which will go under Wiehle Avenue.
- Bear right just after going under the bridge.
- Turn left almost immediately at "T" intersection
- Bear right again in about 150 yards to stay on main trail. Stay on this path ignoring paths on left and on right.
- Continue on path until it reaches Center Harbor Road just before Center Harbor ends in a cul-de-sac.
- Cross Center Harbor Road, turn right and follow sidewalk.
- Cross Center Harbor Place, Pavilion Club Way, and Wiehle Avenue. Follow the sidewalk past Aldrin Elementary School. (For a short walk, stay on Center Harbor to North Village Road. Go right on North Village & back to pavilion.)
- Turn left on Waterfront Road. Cross Belcastle Court.
- At Newport Shores sign turn right.
- Turn right onto path just before house #1460.
- Cross Greenwich Point Road and continue on path.
- Turn right at next street, Lake Newport Rd. Cross 2 streets on the right.
- Right on North Village Road. Pass Greenwich Point Road and Hemingway Drive.
- Cross Center Harbor Road -- carefully.
- Take path to right of St Johns Wood sign back to pavilion.